Monday, September 3, 2012

postheadericon Samson Expedition XP308i Portable PA: Annoy The Neighbors While Protecting Your Lower Back (Video)

Samson Expedition XP308i Portable PA: Annoy The Neighbors While Protecting Your Lower Back (Video) Video Clips. Duration : 5.65 Mins.


Every now and then I get the urge to pretend I'm Adrian Belew, playing air-guitar, manipulating air-effects pedals, and singing poorly over my favorite Crimson album, Discipline. To this end the Samson Expedition XP308i Portable PA System works wonders. Not only does it let me yodel over some of the finest 80s prog around, but should I decide to plug in actual instruments and butcher "Frame by Frame" even further, I can! And with 300 watts of of power and a pair of 2-way speaker cabinets at my disposal, no neighbor is safe from my "tribute" performance. But the best part is the way the Samson XP308i assembles into one, easily portable unit for making my quick getaway when and angry mob of odd-time-signature-haters storms my apartment. Thanks, Samson!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.