Friday, August 31, 2012

postheadericon Above & Beyond - You got to go (Kebu remix)

Above & Beyond - You got to go (Kebu remix) Tube. Duration : 5.78 Mins.


www.facebook.com kebu.fi I didn't plan to make any more videos before my upcoming album is ready, but I stumbled upon a competition to remix Above & Beyond's "You got to go". Since I've recently discovered Anjunabeats and their great trance compilation Worldwide 03, which I've been spinning almost every day now for two weeks, I just had to take the time to give it a shot! I saved only the vocals (sung by Zoƫ Johnston) from the original track and made a completely new arrangement using only analog synthesizers. The analog synths and analog drum machines were controlled in realtime by a MIDI sequencer and mixed together with the vocal using an analog mixer and hardware effects. Equipment used Korg Mono/Poly, Polysix, Poly-61; Roland Juno-60, Alpha Juno, TR-808 (w. MIDI); Moog Source; Oberheim Matrix 6R; Vermona DRM1 Mk III; Electro Harmonix Small Stone; Boss BD-2 (H2O mod), DD-3; Lexicon MPX500; DBX 290; Emagic AMT8; M-Audio Midisport 8x8/s; Alesis iO26; Cubase SL 1.06 (for MIDI sequencing and mastering); Allen & Heath GS1; Yamaha S30 (as MIDI keyboard); Doepfer MCV1; Kenton Pro 2. Camera: Canon HF100 Hope you enjoy my t-shirt! ;)

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.